Regardless of how well we take care of our teeth, not all of us are blessed with the white and shiny smiles of Hollywood stars.
Thanks to the developments of dental surgery over the past years, however, most cosmetic issues with our smiles can be remedied. FAQs: your common asked questions answered.
Comfortable, unnoticeable & affordable
Putting a thin layer of ceramics, known as dental veneers, over your crooked or stained teeth can give you a complete dental smile makeover.
Discover our previous smile makeovers for London, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire patients.
They are cemented to the front of the teeth, meaning that they provide the aesthetic qualities patients are looking for.
Veneers are a suitable solution not just for people whose teeth are naturally imperfect, but also for people whose teeth have worn down. See the treatment process.
Veneers can be the secret to a great smile
Ultrathin Veneers, Durathin Veneers and Lumineers involve no drilling and no injections since no tooth is being cut.
There are three types of veneers that dentists most frequently use. The first type is composite veneers.
These are made of composite resin and can be fitted in a single visit to the dentist.
The resin is the same colour as the natural teeth, so composite veneers create a very natural-looking smile.
It is important to know that this type of veneers are prone to cracking when eating hard foods, but are also quite easy to repair.
Ultrathin veneers are a great option of dental veneers. Take a look.
The second type of veneers that dentists often use is palatal veneers.
As the name suggests, they are added to the palate side of the teeth and can be made of composite or porcelain, but are most often constructed out of gold.
An instant perfect smile with porcelain veneers
The third category of veneers, and probably the most popular, is porcelain veneers. They are very thin layers of porcelain placed on the tooth surface.
See the improvements we have made. Click here.
They need time to be constructed, so several visits to the dentist are usually required.
However, they are also very durable and stronger than other types of veneers. Read more.
Types of veneers we offer:
Advantages & Benefits
- Creates a stable and healthy oral foundation
- Improves imperfections and the mouth’s hygiene and condition
- Fixes and corrects crooked chipped and worn teeth
- Our happy patients often describe the procedure as pain-free
- Stain and coffee resistant
- Whitens and brightens the teeth
- Gum tissues bond well with porcelain veneers
Discover the disadvantages here.
Our Dental Staff
Not only is Dr Biju Krishan one of our specialist dentists, but he is also the author of all our online dental news articles. This is to ensure that patients receive the correct veneer information and can make a good balanced decision before opting for the treatment.
All our dental technicians, hygienists and expert dentists are all highly-trained, and rated individuals. Due to their experience and expertise, our team of dentists are able to treat all dental concerns and issues with ease.
Learn more about us:
- What experience do our dentists have in cosmetic dentistry?
- Dr Rahul Doshi voted into the Top 50 most influential UK dentists
- Leading London & Hertfordshire cosmetic dentists
Dental Veneer Information & Advice
- How much do veneers cost for your teeth?
- What are the best ways to look after your veneers?
- Which last longer veneers or lumineers
- What’s the difference between lumineers and veneers?
- Do veneers mess up your teeth?
- Are veneers bad for your teeth?
- Can you eat with veneers?
- Are veneers painful?
Book an appointment
You can book a complimentary consultation appointment at one of our consulting rooms in London or Hertfordshire.
Call us on 01992 552115 for more information on how we can help you.