Last Updated on
The Orthodontic Examination and the 3D Digital software allow us to plan the entire treatment process accurately and predict the possible outcomes. The computer-simulated outcomes enable us to visualize the effects of integrating other dental treatments with Invisalign treatment. Hence we can ensure a high degree of predictability and accuracy.
The Invisalign treatment has been specifically designed to put the latest technologies and techniques in dentistry to work. Therefore, Invisalign aligners can be used either before other dental treatments or after. The decision will be made at the Treatment Planning stage.
What other options are there if I wanted to create a “perfect smile”?
There are several adjunct treatments that we can incorporate into your Invisalign treatment. These includes:
- Laser contouring to make minor adjustments and reshape your teeth.
- Bonding techniques can be used to reshape teeth to create an enhanced smile.
- Veneers – you can opt to have Ultrathin No Preparation Veneers after you have straightened your teeth.
- Teeth whitening can be easily carried out and no additional impressions (moulds) being required.
- Implants – Custom made Implant abutments can be incorporated into the Invisalign design or an appropriate amount of space can be created for Implant treatment.
- Crowns & Bridges – Invisalign treatment can work with crowns and bridges in your mouth.