For patients with crooked, out of place, gapped or crowded teeth Invisalign may be the perfect treatment option.
Individuals with bad teeth will understand how they can impact your confidence and lead to further health problems and oral threats in the future.
Traditionally, the easiest solution to correct this was with fixed braces. However, thanks to the latest innovations, we can now offer near-invisible brace treatments, like Invisalign.
Before you consider the treatment, here are a few factors to be aware of before you commence…
What needs to happen first
1. Your orthodontic examination assessing your teeth and gums in detail will highlight if you require any preliminary dental work before you commence with Invisalign or any other orthodontic treatment.
2. If you have any gum problems (gingivitis, gum disease or periodontal disease) then we will need to stabilize this before we commence any teeth straightening treatment.
3. Also, if you have any other dental conditions that are detrimental to you we will address this beforehand so that the orthodontic treatment can occur without any complications.
4. If you need other restorative or building-up work done on your teeth, then one of our expert dentists will advise you of this during your examination. Any teeth extractions may need to be done beforehand. However, your orthodontist will advise you of the best way to treat your teeth using a combination treatment plan with orthodontic treatment.
5. He or she may advise Invisalign before or after the restorative work depending on your situation.
The most important thing is the need to plan the Invisalign treatment to integrate precisely with your primary treatment plan for the entire mouth – to bring it back to health, aesthetics, and function.
At the Perfect Smile Studios, you will be given a precise stepwise plan of how your treatment will proceed.
You can book a complimentary consultation appointment at one of our consulting rooms in London or Hertfordshire.
Call us on 01992 552115 for more information on how we can help you.