Dental Implants are artificial roots often made of titanium that integrate to your bone, allowing us to attach natural looking replacement tooth or teeth. There are many types of implants that may vary in
- 1. size - where the width and height of your implant is chosen specifically to the dimension of your bone available.
- 2. design - where the position of the missing tooth, the bone quality and the speed of desired treatment determine the implant used.
- 3. the manufacture - only well researched, scientifically proven, world renowned implants such as those from Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Bredent and Astra are used. The decision of the chosen implant will be made on an individual basis after carrying out a comprehensive assessment.
- 4. the material - the majority of implants are titanium or titanium allow as material allows osseointegration (the biologic micro mechanical bonding of bone to the implant) to take place, as these materials are biocompatible. Ceramic implants are also available.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- They can eliminate the discomfort and embarrassment often associated with ill-fitting dentures.
- They help to preserve the natural jaw bone and consequently the facial structures and form.
- Dental implants prevent other neighbouring teeth from invading the space left by a missing tooth.
- Teeth implants can also be used to anchor crowns, bridges and dentures.
- They preserve healthy neighbouring teeth from the loss of tooth structure required in conventional bridge treatment.
- Restores your chewing ability with complete confidence
- You can enjoy strong and long lasting teeth
- Creates the superb look, feel and function of natural teeth
- They are very well tolerated and are safe.
Why Implants are ideal ?
There are many situations in your mouth where teeth implants may be advised. Our highly experienced and skilled implantologists can advise you appropriately in a complimentary consultation after understanding your exact needs.
If you are looking to improve your smile but are missing one or more teeth, this could be a great cosmetic option for you.
If you are unable to chew your food properly dental implants help to restore function and balance of your teeth.
If you are coping with ill-fitting dentures or loose dentures, teeth implants can help to restore stability and comfort.
Read more on dental implant here: Association Of Dental Implantology
Implant Solutions to Help You
Dental Implants Videos
HOW DO YOU PLAN AND DESIGN MY TREATMENT ?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage able to assist you with potential options available to you. Depending on your requirements we can customise and tailor-make individual treatments plans to suit your needs and budgets. You can opt for simple procedures to more complex involved treatments plans to produce your beautiful new smile. Our aim is answer your questions and provide you with the advantages and disadvantages.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT IMPLANT TREATMENT
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
I live in London so it was no problem visiting them at Harley Street, I was a bit nervous when I walked in but it all went fine and I now have no more gaps in my teeth, many thanks
5 out of 5 starsposted 6 months ago
My dental plan included quite intrusive treatment, all of which was carried out with concern for my comfort. Time was taken to insure that I was included in every decision to be made.
Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'. Thanks to the dentists at this amazing practice!!
Why dental implants are right for you
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.